Scientific Computing with Python
Developer Certification, representing approximately 400 hours of coursework
Python for Everybody is a video course that teaches the basics of programming computers using Python 3. The course was created by Dr. Charles Severance (a.k.a. Dr. Chuck). He is a Clinical Professor at the University of Michigan School of Information, where he teaches various technology-oriented courses including programming, database design, and Web development.
- Variables, Expressions and Statements
- Functions, Loops and Interations
- Strings, Reading Files and List/li>
- Python Directories, Tuples, Regular Expressions
- Networking in Python, Web Services and Databases
Responsive Web Design
Developer Certification, representing approximately 300 hours of coursework
Responsive Web Design Certification is a 300 hour course. Gaining all the skills needed to create responsive websites. The course was created by Dr. Charles Severance (a.k.a. Dr. Chuck). He is a Clinical Professor at the University of Michigan School of Information, where he teaches various technology-oriented courses including programming, database design, and Web development.
- Basic HTML, HTML5 and Basic CSS
- Applied Visual Design and Applied Accessibility
- Responsive Web Design Principles
- CSS GRID and CSS Flexbox
Google IT Support Professional Certificate
Those who earn the Google IT Support Professional Certificate have completed five-courses, developed by Google, that include hands-on, practice-based assessments and are designed to prepare them for entry-level roles in IT support. They are competent in foundational skills, including troubleshooting and customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration, and security.
- IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts
- Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Technical Support Fundamentals
My Computer History